Please note - my blog used to be found here :http://jeybird8.blogspot.com/ unfortunately I can no longer access that account.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Breakfast!! - Creamed Corn Scrambled Egg Wrap

After training on Saturday mornings, I sometimes like to cook myself up a tasty morsel for breakfast.  This creamed corn scrambled egg wrap hit the spot quite nicely!

Simply beat together 2 eggs and one of those little tins of creamed corn, then cook gently in a frying pan, scrambling as it cooks - it doesnt look pretty......

P1060708

once cooked to your liking, spread egg onto a piece of mountain bread (split between 2 pieces is proabably the best way to go - make 2 wraps), drizzle with bbq sauce if you so desire....

P1060709

roll up and eat!
P1060712

and yes, sometimes we eat off paper plates. especially for breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Would never have dreamed of putting bbq sauce with it. Must give that a go.

    How big are the little cans of creamed corn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are 125g. They come in a 4 pack, and I don't have any in the cupboard at the moment to check physically, but I think 125g sounds about right!

    ReplyDelete