Please note - my blog used to be found here :http://jeybird8.blogspot.com/ unfortunately I can no longer access that account.

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Creations


I have been making a few different things in the lead up to Christmas.....


Christmas Cupcakes

Easy Christmas Cupcakes - I made my stand-by vanilla cupcake recipe, and iced them in green and red icing, topped with stars I made by colouring some fondant icing, and cutting with cookie cutters



Iced Christmas Cake

Iced Christmas Cake - I made the cake as per the recipe here at the 120 dollar food challenge blog and had my first go at icing a Christmas Cake.  We are yet to crack the cake open, but I was quite impressed with how it looks! (I did not use brandy or rum - I only had vodka)



Chilli Jam

Chilli Jam -  I used up some of the chillis that are growing quite prolifically in my garden and had my first attempt at bottling something! I used the recipe from Nigella Christmas, the only change I made was that I added some garlic to the recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment